Cover image by Marissa Hondros
This week, Michael Goldman sits down with 2019-2020 Ref of the Year Toby March to discuss how he first got into reffing quidditch, the differences between refereeing both quidditch and flat-track roller derby, what it takes to become a Nationals-caliber head ref, and more. Toby was one of the most active refs in the country last year, filling nearly 50 head ref slots and another 10 as a lead assistant ref according to USQ.
Off the Pitch Ep. 7: Skills Training and Coaching with Kimberly Megan Cheng – Face Beat It
- Off the Pitch Ep. 7: Skills Training and Coaching with Kimberly Megan Cheng
- Off the Pitch Ep. 6: Coaching with Azeem Hussain
- Off the Pitch Ep. 5: Getting Women and Non-Binary People Involved with Lindsey Simpson
- Off the Pitch Ep. 4: Reffing with Toby March
- Off the Pitch Ep. 3: Quidditch Photography with Shirley Lu