Cover image by Marissa Hondros
Michael Goldman is here with a brand new series to talk about the parts of quidditch that let the players actually take the field — the recruiting, directing, equipment building, and more. This will continue to grow and expand as more people come on to talk about their passions, so stay tuned!
In this episode, he sits down with Elizabeth Barcelos to discuss what it takes to successfully plan and run a tournament as a Tournament Director.
Off the Pitch Ep. 7: Skills Training and Coaching with Kimberly Megan Cheng – Face Beat It
- Off the Pitch Ep. 7: Skills Training and Coaching with Kimberly Megan Cheng
- Off the Pitch Ep. 6: Coaching with Azeem Hussain
- Off the Pitch Ep. 5: Getting Women and Non-Binary People Involved with Lindsey Simpson
- Off the Pitch Ep. 4: Reffing with Toby March
- Off the Pitch Ep. 3: Quidditch Photography with Shirley Lu